Thursday, April 9, 2009

Gruß Gott from Bavaria!

As of Friday April 3rd, my 3-week long Easter break has commenced. Quite ironic considering it really feels like the semester just got underway!

I am now 'back home' in Bavaria, Germany, visiting my old host families from my Rotary Youth Exchange 3 years ago (2005-2006). It has been great re-uniting and reminiscing with old family and friends, and I look forward to giving you all a more detailed update when I am back in Vienna early next week. (So check back soon!) For now, I just wanted to check-in and let you all know where I am since I haven't done any updating in quite some time!

Have a great Easter Weekend! :) I hope you luck out with the same fabulous weather as we've been having in Bavaria. Blue and sunny skies..feels like Spring is in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment